Learn to identify and remedy symptoms that may occur in Aruba based networks.
This course is structured to help the student build a better understanding of Aruba technologies, design mobile first networks, strategize their implementation/configuration and their troubleshooting methodologies. This course teaches how to take a complex scenario and break it down into manageable blocks while still managing your time accordingly. This course is approximately 35% lecture and 65% hands-on lab scenario-based exercises.
This 5-day course will help students prepare for the Aruba Certified Mobility Expert written and practical exam (ACMX written & ACMX Lab) V8.
Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX) V8
Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) V8 or Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX) V6.4 certification
Typical candidates for this course are preparing for ACMX v8 written exam and/or ACMX v8 lab exam. Also, IT Professionals that are looking to further advance their expertise/knowledge on HPE Aruba Mobility technologies for career growth.
Day 1- 4
The first 3.5 days consist of one Super-Lab Scenario broken down in 20 sections. Each section contains troubleshooting exercises, some are incorporated into the setup while the rest will be using CLI and ArubaOS WebUI.
Sections 1-4 are all CLI
- Section 1: Preparing the lab, MM connectivity, adding licenses to the global pool
- Section 2: Mobility Master Redundancy
- Section 3: Multi-controller Operations
- Section 4: AP Provisioning
Sections 5-20 contain both GUI and CLI
- Section 5: Clustering
- Section 6: Advanced Clustering
- Section 7: Guest Access Using Internal Captive Portal of MC
- Section 8: Multizone & Guest Access Using External Captive Portal
- Section 9: Role Derivation & Firewall Policies
- Section 10: Advanced Aruba OS (AOS) Features
- Section 11: Remote AP
- Section 12: AirWave
- Section 13: Instant AP (IAP)
- Section 14: Voice & Video Optimization
- Section 15: AirGroup
- Section 16: Tunnelled Node
- Section 17: Air Monitor
- Section 18: Spectrum Analysis
- Section 19: Dynamic Radio Management
- Section 20: Policy-based Routing
Troubleshooting Tickets (total 10 tickets)
Troubleshooting configuration is preloaded to the following devices for the student to troubleshoot based on tickets.
- Read Only- ClearPass
- Review Troubleshooting Tickets
- Troubleshooting methodology and process
- Mini Mock Lab
- Simulating the ACMX v8 Exam
- Review strategies on time management, and how to break a complex scenario into smaller working blocks
The price for this course excludes any costs for taking an exam. If an exam voucher is taken after the training, an additional invoice will be sent.