Building HPE Hybrid IT Solutions (01127445)
Learn all the basics needed to design hybrid IT solutions!
This course prepares you for this certification:
HPE ATP – Hybrid IT Solutions V2
This course is designed to introduce participants to the basic technologies and principles in hybrid IT solutions. In this course we focus on HPE networks and HPE server and storage solutions for small and medium sized solutions. By using customer scenarios, participants will learn how to design a small data center. In the course ample time is reserved for hands-on labs in which the student learns how to set up a small data center. This is the ideal preparation for the HPE0-V14 and HPE0-V15 exam.
Prerequisites for this course
This training has no specific prior knowledge, but at least 6 months of experience in the IT industry and an interest in IT technology is an advantage.
Typical candidates for this course are Pre-Sales consultants and system administrators.
Participants of this training are for instance Pre-Sales Architects, Pre-Sales Engineers, Enterprise Architects, Solutions Engineers and Technology Architects.
List of topics
- Industry-standard SMB architectures and technologies, such as processors, memory, DAS, NAS and SAN, VLANs, LAG, backup and restore.
- Features, characteristics and capabilities of HPE products for the data center, such as HPE Proliant, Apollo, Nimble, Primera, StoreOnce, FlexFabric and Simplivity.
- Positioning of HPE SMB products, solutions and appropriate services for use by customers
- Evaluate a client environment and come up with a solution using the HPE SMB portfolio.
- Validate, install, configure and upgrade HPE SMB solutions and their components
- Troubleshooting and repairing HPE SMB solution components
The price for this course does not include the cost of taking an exam.If an exam voucher is taken after the training, an additional invoice will be sent.
Using HPE OneView (0001175507) | 0001175507
Designing HPE Hybrid IT Solutions (1122327) | 01122327