Designing HPE Hybrid IT Solutions (01122327)
Plan, design, recommend, and demonstrate HPE Hybrid IT solutions.
Prepares for this certificationRead more
The Designing HPE Hybrid IT Rev. 19.21 course is design to teach students the intermediate level skills to plan, design, recommend, and demonstrate HPE Hybrid IT solutions and deliver a proof-of-concept for a given solution to a customer. The course is five days in duration and includes lectures and activities in the ratio of approximately 25/75 (lecture/activities). Activities include sizing exercises using tools available from sources such as the HPE Partner Portal and exercises using HPE emulators.
The purpose of the course is to teach the candidate how to:
- Describe, differentiate, and apply industry standard architectures and technologies.
- Gather and analyze customer business and technical requirements
- Recommend and position HPE Hybrid IT products, solutions, tools, and appropriate services for customer use cases
- Architect and design an HPE solution based on customer needs
- Present and demonstrate the solution to the customer
Please note that a OneView exam is also required to achieve the HPE ASE – Hybrid IT Solutions Architect V1 certification. You will be automatically awarded this certification if you have achieved the HPE ASE – Server Solutions Architect V4, HPE ASE – Storage Solutions Architect V3 and HPE ASE – Data Center Network Integrator V1 certifications.
Prerequisites to this course
HPE ATP – Hybrid IT Solutions V1 certification
HPE ATP – Hybrid IT Solutions V2 certification
The ideal candidate typically has a minimum of three years of design and/or operational experience or equivalent in at least one of the core HPE areas (Server, Storage, and Networking) and six months integration and/or implementation experience or equivalent in other HPE solutions and technologies.
List of subjects
- Module 1: Introduction to a Hybrid World
- Module 2: Architecting and designing Hybrid IT solutions
- Module 3: Recommending Hybrid IT compute solutions for customer use cases
- Module 4: Recommending HPE data center networking solutions for customer use cases
- Module 5: Recommending Hybrid IT Storage Solutions for customer use cases
- Module 6: Recommending HPE software-defined and cloud solutions for customer use cases
- Module 7: Recommending Hybrid IT hyperconverged solutions for customer use cases
- Module 8: Recommending HPE Density and Mission Critical Solutions for customer use cases
- Module 9: Validating and presenting the solution
The price for this course excludes any costs for taking an exam. If an exam voucher is taken after the training, an additional invoice will be sent.