Silver Train FY23
Achieve the FY22 Silver Hybrid Cloud Specialist status now!
Step onto the Silver Train and buy your Silver Ticket. Don’t miss out on any money!
HPE and LAI now offer you the opportunity achieve the FY23 Silver Hybrid Cloud Specialist status with this Silver Ticket.
For € 5.500 excl. VAT you can buy the Silver Ticket for your company. This ticket contains the training classes and exams for 2 persons for the necessary technical certifications. The train only departs once a quarter, so don’t miss this opportunity, and get on board!
How to obtain the FY23 Silver Hybrid Cloud Specialist status?
- $400,000 revenue on (Specialized) Compute, Storage and Advisory & Professional Services PLs.
This threshold can be achieved faster using the various multipliers.
- 2 persons with HPE ATP – Hybrid IT Cloud V1 certification.
These 2 persons have to obtain 2 Continuous Learning Badges p.p. in the end.
- 2 persons with HPE Sales Certified ‐ Edge‐to‐Cloud Solutions  or HPE Sales Certified ‐ As‐a‐Service Solutions  certification.
These may be persons other than those with the technical certifications.
What does the Silver Train offer?
- Technical training classes for 2 persons for the ATP certification.
Normally 5 consecutive days of training, now split into 2 sessions if possible (3 days + 2 days). This ensures better availability of your technical staff.
- Exam preparation and subsequent exam on the last day of training, if possible.
This saves your technical staff a trip to a PearsonVUE Test Center, and another day of unavailability.
- 1x free re-examination in case of not passing the exam for the ATP certification.
Average success rate of 90%.
- Advice and support on all necessary IDs, the sales certifications and Continuous Learning Badges
The first step for HPE certifications is the HPE Learner ID.
The price for this Silver Ticket including all courses and exams is € 5.500 excl. VAT. The regular price is € 7.210 excl. VAT.
Where can I buy my Silver Ticket?
You can register through the form below or by sending an email to [email protected] with the names and email addresses of the participants, the desired training dates, the invoice address and if necessary the reference/PO for the invoice.
Would you like more information?
Please contact our training coordinator Thomas de Groot via [email protected] or + 31 10 2042223 if you have any further questions or take a look at the links below.
More information about the course can be found on our website:
More information about the certifications can be found here:
More information about the Continuous Learning Badges can be found here:
Continuous Learning Badges