HPE Compute Solutions (0001174342)
Plan, design, recommend, and demonstrate HPE Compute solutions.
This course prepares for this certification
HPE ASE – Compute Solutions V1
This course teaches you how to plan and design HPE compute solutions based on industry standard computing technologies and workloads . Hands-on lab activities will guide you through exercises exploring HPE Synergy components, managing HPE OneView server profiles and HPE ProLiant servers as well as working with HPE Superdome Flex and HPE Superdome Flex 280 . You will learn to recommend and position HPE compute products, solutions, and appropriate services for customer use cases and workloads.
Please note that a OneView or Containers exam is also required to achieve the HPE ASE – Hybrid IT Solutions Architect V1 certification.
Prerequisites to this course
HPE ATP – Hybrid IT Solutions V1 or V2 certification, HPE ASE – Composable Infrastructure Integrator V1 certification or HPE ASE – Server Solutions Architect V4 certification.
The ideal candidate for this course is anyone who needs to learn how to describe, position, recommend, and demonstrate HPE Compute Solutions to meet a customer’s business and technology requirements.
List of subjects
- Module 1: Introducing the HPE compute product portfolio
- Module 2: Configuring an HPE Synergy solution
- Module 3: Working with HPE OneView server profiles
- Module 4: Managing storage for HPE compute solutions
- Module 5: Managing HPE compute products
- Module 6: Working with virtualization workloads
- Module 7: Working with HPE Superdome Flex
- Module 8: Managing the solution lifecycle
The price for this course excludes any costs for taking an exam. If an exam voucher is taken after the training, an additional invoice will be sent.
Using HPE OneView (1175507) | 0001175507
Designing HPE Advanced Hybrid IT Solutions (1123303) | 01123303
Advanced HPE Compute Solutions (1131487) | 0001131487