Aruba ClearPass Advanced Configuration (0001202123)
This advanced level course is taught as a workshop. Participants will be led through a real-world design and implementation scenario encompassing all aspects of the Aruba ClearPass security product.
This advanced course uses a real-world case study on which participants will learn how to design, deploy and troubleshoot several aspects of the ClearPass security product. This 5-day training is focused on active student participation, design exercises, introduction of new features and hands-on labs.
The lectures introduce different customer requirements and explain the fundamentals under the technologies required to fulfill them, while the lab guide displays the entire process from planning all the way up to implementation, testing and troubleshooting if required. Through this process the candidates will acquire skill sets that prepare them to face any challenging scenario.
Prerequisites to this course
The suggested prerequisites for this course are to attend the Aruba ClearPass Configuration (0001202122)
The ideal candidate for this course is very familiar with ClearPass, Aruba Switches and Wireless products. Candidates should have worked with ClearPass or passed the Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional (ACCP) certification exam. Students should be looking to increase their ClearPass design, implementation and troubleshooting skills with this course.
List of subjects
- Multi – Server ClearPass Cluster Design
- Placement of servers in the physical environment
- High-availability concepts
- EAP/RADIUS and HTTPS Certificates document
- Administrative Access Control
- TACACS + access for Network Devices
- Policy Manager Administrative Profiles
- ClearPass Guest Operator Profiles
- Guest Network Access
- Web Page Design
- Advanced Self – Registration design
- Advanced Guest Access Services
- AirGroups Configuration
- Guest Device Registration
- Secure Network Access
- Advanced Service Design
- Advanced Enforcement
- Authentication Source Configuration
- Advanced ClearPass Modules
- Onboard and BYOD Deployment
- Endpoint Posture Design
- Advanced Profiler Configuration
Note: This course focuses on the ClearPass integration aspect of the design, students should already be familiar with basic switch configuration.
- Configuration of Multi-Service Ports
- OnConnect and SNMP Based Enforcement
- Downloadable Roles
- Dynamic SegmentationWired Authentication