Implementing Aruba Campus Access (0001199936)
Learn the advanced skills necessary to implement and operate enterprise level Aruba Campus Access solutions.
Prepares for this certification
This course teaches you the advanced skills necessary to implement and operate enterprise level Aruba Campus Access solutions. You will build on the skills you learned at the Associate level to configure, secure and manage modern, open standards-based wired and wireless network solutions using Aruba’s switching, mobility, security and management technologies. In this course, participants learn about technologies including but not limited to: secure port access with Aruba’s dynamic segmentation, redundancy technologies such as Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP), link aggregation techniques including Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and switch virtualization with Aruba’s Virtual Switching Extension (VSX) and Aruba’s Virtual Switching work (VSF). This course is approximately 50% lecture and 50% hands-on lab exercises.
Prerequisites to this course
In this course, you will build on the knowledge and skills you learned at the ACA – Campus Access level in the Aruba Campus Access Fundamentals course.
The ideal candidate has 2 to 5 years experience with Aruba portfolio and an understanding of the implications of their actions on the network, impact and risk of change management. They have a distinguished understanding of different protocols across vendors, performance optimization across network disciplines, and a basic understanding of API calls and configuration. They can identify and fix configuration issues.
List of subjects
- Introduction to Aruba Solutions
- Building the Wired infrastructureBuilding the Wireless infrastructure with Aruba Gateways
- Introducing the Aruba Tunneled WLAN Architecture
- Wireless Authentication using 802.1X
- Guest or Captive Portal
- Wireless Authentication for IOT PSK SSID
- Gateway Forwarding Modes
- Gateway Cluster Deployments
- Authentication on the Wired access layer
- Building a VXLAN tunnel and use GBP
- Security / Availability features
- Traffic optimization and QOS
- Troubleshooting (to be integrated in other lab activities)
The price for this course excludes any costs for taking an exam. If an exam voucher is taken after the training, an additional invoice will be sent.