HPE Presales Academy (HPEPRESL1)
Do you have talented junior- and/or inside sales employees who you want to be prepared for their new rol as presales engineer or consultant? Register your employees for the new HPE Presales Academy by LAI!
The objective of the HPE Presales Academy is to allow inside sales employees and ‘new hires’ to acquire knowledge and skills, with which they become stronger in their (new) role as presales engineer.
The HPE Presales Academy is a five-day training program, spread over five weeks.
The training is delivered in the form of interactive workshops and focuses entirely on the HPE Hybrid IT portfolio. The content of the training consists of a unique and powerful mix of 50% sales and 50% technology.
Insights and skills
After the training, the participant has the following insights and skills:
- Insight and overview of the basic concepts in IT: compute, storage, networking, virtualization, hyperconverged, Hybrid IT, Cloud and As-a-Service consumption models
- Insight and overview of the main features of the HPE product and service portfolio
- Insight into his / her role and that of the dedicated sales person
- Gaining confidence with the conversation partner
- Using a clear structure in conversations
- Using correct questioning techniques to identify actual customer challenges
- Skills to counter objections or turn them into an opportunity
- Use of HPE tools including, but not limited to, QuickSpecs, Memory Configurator, Switch Selector, OCA, HPE Seismic, HPE PSNow
- Server technologies, such as processors, memory, DAS storage and RAID, HPE Proliant, HPE iLO
- Hyperconverged solutions with HPE Simplivity
- SAN techniques, such as MSA and Nimble
- Network technologies, such as switches, VLANs, L2 and L3 applications with Aruba and HPE FlexFabric
- Presenting solutions
The program is set up in the form of interactive workshops, each with its own theme. After a theoretical introduction, the participants work out a number of cases about the material in each session. In this way they acquire skills that can be directly applied in practice.
Win more deals
The above insights and skills result in a presales employee who ensures that the company is given the reputation of a solid and knowledgeable organization, ready to compete with the competition. The ultimate goal is that more deals are won, which has a positive effect on sales and profit!
Building HPE Hybrid IT Solutions (1127445) | 01127445
Designing HPE Hybrid IT Solutions (1122327) | 01122327