Selling HPE Aruba Networking Solutions (0001199066)
Prepares for this certification
The primary focus of this course is to empower HPE channel partners with the changing needs of customers, assisting them in purchasing decisions.
With the explosion of devices and data at the network edge, customers are facing new challenges which are influencing their buying decisions. In this course, you will learn how to articulate and differentiate the HPE Aruba Networking strategy, Edge Services Platform (ESP), and Unified Infrastructure which uniquely address those challenges.
The course content includes:
- Trends that are impacting customers’ buying decisions at the network edge.
- How to actively drive outcome-based customer conversations across the HPE Aruba Networking Unified Infrastructure.
- How to lead effective HPE Aruba Networking SD-WAN, Edge-to- Cloud Security, AIOPs, and as-a-service customer conversations.
HPE Aruba Networking channel partner sales professionals
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Lead strategic conversations with customers about current IT trends and issues they face at the network edge
- Have impactful dialogue with different customer personas about how the HPE Aruba Networking vision, strategy, and solutions address those issues to meet customer objectives
List of subjects
- HPE Aruba Networking Vision and Strategy
- Connect – HPE Aruba Networking Unified Infrastructure
- Connect – HPE Aruba Networking SD-WAN Solutions
- Protect – HPE Aruba Networking Edge-to-Cloud Security Solutions
- Automate – HPE Aruba Networking AI and Automation
- Adapt – HPE Aruba Networking As-a-Service Solutions
The price for this course excludes any costs for taking an exam. If an exam voucher is taken after the training, an additional invoice will be sent.