Aruba Advanced Mobility Troubleshooting and Solutions (0001132011)
Build a better understanding of the Aruba technologies, design mobility first networks, strategize your implementation/configuration and your troubleshooting methodologies.
Prepares for this certification
Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX)
This course is structured to help the student build a better understanding of the Aruba technologies, designing mobility first networks, strategize their implementation/configuration and their troubleshooting methodologies. This course teaches how to take a complex scenario and break down into manageable blocks and while still managing your time accordingly. This course is approximately 35% lecture and 65% hands-on lab scenario-based exercises.
Prerequisites to this course
Highly recommended prerequisites are the Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) or an existing Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX) certification.
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of three to five years experience in designing and integrating complex enterprise-level Mobile First Networks that are preparing for ACMX written exam and/or ACMX lab exam. Also, IT Professionals that are looking to further advance their expertise/knowledge on HPE Aruba Mobility technologies for career growth.
List of subjects
- Infrastructure & Redundancy
- Analyze Functional Requirement for Aruba Architecture and troubleshooting zones
- Mobility Master redundancy (L2 vs. L3)
- Clustering (L2 & L3 deployment and Hitless failover)
- Multi-controller Operations
- Planning, implementing and troubleshooting Campus AP and Remote AP Provisioning
- WLAN Provisioning
- Secure employee WLAN
- Guest Access
- Remote AP
- IAP VPN Development
- Planning, implementing and troubleshooting advanced services and security solutions
- Role Derivation & Firewall Policies
- Dynamic RF Management (AirMatch, ARM old)
- Voice & Video Optimization
- Dynamic Segmentation
- RFProtect (WIDS/WIPS)
- Advanced Aruba OS (AOS) Features
- Planning, implementing and troubleshooting Network Management and monitoring
- ArubaOS Dashboard
- Spectrum Analysis
- Monitor using Clearpass
The price for this course excludes any costs for taking an exam. If an exam voucher is taken after the training, an additional invoice will be sent.