Aruba Advanced ClearPass Troubleshooting and Solutions (0001131754)
This advanced level course is taught as a workshop. Participants will be led through a real-world design and implementation scenario encompassing all aspects of the Aruba ClearPass security product.
Prepares for this certification
Aruba Certified ClearPass Expert (ACCX)
This advanced level course is taught as a workshop. Participants will be led through a real-world design and implementation scenario encompassing all aspects of the Aruba ClearPass security product. This 5-day course will cover the design, implementation and troubleshooting of ClearPass solutions. The course is presented as a workshop, meaning that it is focused on student participation and hands-on labs to reinforce concepts, through design exercises and lab debriefs as well as planning and implementation of the design. This is not a course that relies on a step by step lab guide and you will be challenged to find creative solutions to the scenario and by the nature of this workshop you will master troubleshooting techniques in ClearPass.
Prerequisites to this course
The suggested prerequisites for this course are to attend the ClearPass Essentials course or pass the Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional (ACCP) certification exam.
The ideal candidate for this course is very familiar with ClearPass, Aruba Switches and Wireless products. Candidates should have worked with ClearPass or passed the Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional (ACCP) certification exam. Students should be looking to increase their ClearPass design, implementation and troubleshooting skills with this course.
List of subjects
- Multi – Server ClearPass Cluster Design
- Placement of servers in the physical environment
- High-availability concepts
- EAP/RADIUS and HTTPS Certificates document
- Administrative Access Control
- TACACS + access for Network Devices
- Policy Manager Administrative Profiles
- ClearPass Guest Operator Profiles
- Guest Network Access
- Web Page Design
- Advanced Self – Registration design
- Advanced Guest Access Services
- AirGroups Configuration
- Guest Device Registration
- Secure Network Access
- Advanced Service Design
- Advanced Enforcement
- Authentication Source Configuration
- Advanced ClearPass Modules
- Onboard and BYOD Deployment
- Endpoint Posture Design
- Advanced Profiler Configuration
- Wired Authentication
Note: This course focuses on the ClearPass integration aspect of the design, students should already be familiar with basic switch configuration.
- Configuration of Multi-Service Ports
- OnConnect and SNMP Based Enforcement
- Downloadable Roles
- Dynamic Segmentation