Learn about security and privacy technologies that are built into iOS.
Whether a company is deep into its deployment of iOS or just beginning the journey, security and privacy come up in every deployment conversation. In this four-hour workshop, participants learn about security and privacy technologies that are built into iOS so they're ready to discuss why the Apple platform is the best choice for business mobility.
Experience with iOS
- IT professionals who are responsible for deploying and managing iOS devices
- Technical sales professionals who assist customers in deciding to purchase iOS devices
- Identify the security and privacy posture for a device after the completion of Setup Assistant
- Explain the importance of a device passcode in protecting user and company data
- Describe the built-in features of iOS that help keep user and company data separate
- dentify strategies to ensure that data is encrypted when sent over networks to trusted hosts
- Respond to misconceptions related to iOS security and privacy
- Help plan the security and privacy strategy for a successful iOS deployment