Course in preparation for HPE Sales Certified - Hybrid IT Solutions .
This course provides IT sales professionals a competitive advantage by understanding industry and technology trends and transitioning to a more strategic value-based selling approach. The course focuses on value-based selling strategies and tools with an emphasis on becoming more conversant in the language of HPE Everything-as-a-Service, Software-defined, and Intelligent storage solutions. A value-based selling approach will help IT sales professionals uncover opportunities and thrive in today's changing IT environment.
At the end of the day the HPE2-E70 exam will be taken.
HPE Sales Certified - Hybrid IT Solutions 
Experience with selling to mid-sized customers
Experienced IT sales professionals at HPE Partners
Digital Transformation and Trends
- Disruptive technologies/ the changing the business environment
- IT must transform to make their company more competitive
- Foundational understanding: why companies need EaaS, - Software Defined solutions and Intelligent Storage
The Transition to Value Selling
- Selling has transformed as customers’ needs have changed
- The case for a value-selling approach
- How HPE supports our partners value selling efforts
Flexible IT (Everything as a Service)
- Business drivers for EaaS solutions
- Engaging in business level conversations to qualify customers for HPE EaaS solutions and explain key benefits
- Key distinguishing values of EaaS (HPE GreenLake)
Shift to Software Defined--Hybrid Cloud
- The value of HPE software-defined solutions and how to engage in business-level conversations to qualify customers for these solutions
- Explain and position various HPE software-defined solutions
- Key distinguishing values of HPE software-defined solutions
HPE Intelligent Storage
- Business drivers for HPE Intelligent Storage
- Engaging in a business level conversation to qualify customers for HPE Intelligent Storage solutions and explain the solutions benefits
- Key distinguishing values of HPE Intelligent Storage
The price for this course includes the costs for taking the exam.