Become familiar with the key features and functionality of Pages, Numbers, and Keynote.
In this three-day hands-on course, students become familiar with the key features and functionality of Pages, Numbers, and Keynote. Students work with real-world content and scenarios to learn practical approaches to creating documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. The skills students learn in this course will help prepare them to take the following certification exams:
- Apple Certified Pro - Pages
- Apple Certified Pro - Numbers
- Apple Certified Pro - Keynote
Apple Certified Pro - Pages Apple Certified Pro - Numbers Apple Certified Pro - Keynote
Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation
This class is designed for anyone who wants to create professional-quality documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
What You'll Learn
- How to create engaging, informative documents that convey information clearly through the effective presentation of content, including rich media
- How to store, analyze, and present data in an informative and interactive format using formulas, charts and graphs, and rich media
- How to create influential presentations that incorporate photographs, diagrams, animations, and other rich media to connect with and engage the intended audience
- Getting Started
- Discovering Common Features
- Approaches to Word Processing
- Working with Charts and Data
- Designing a Brochure
- Building Promotional Materials
- Creating Rich Media ePubs
- Organizing Data Using Numbers
- Making Interactive Spreadsheets
- Making Customized Calculators
- Illustrating Data Using Charts
- Outlining a Presentation
- Making Media-Rich Presentations
- Developing a Custom Theme
- Rehearsing and Delivering a Presentation
- Pages, Numbers, and Keynote for iOS
- Moving Between iOS, iCloud, and OS X
The students have the possibility to take the corresponding exams for a special fee on our exam days.
Please do not hesitate to ask for a custom course for your company. The length and the contents of the course can be adjusted to your specific needs. When desired, the course can be organized within your organization.
Please contact our training coordinator at Marjo Salo for more information.