Course in preparation for HPE Sales Certified - Hybrid IT, Intelligent Edge, and Services .
At the end of the day the HPE2-E70 exam will be taken.
HPE Sales Certified - Hybrid IT Solutions 
At least 6 months experience in the computer industry.
HPE Partners selling Enterprise Solutions
Digital Transformation and Trends
- Disruptive technologies/ the changing the business environment
- IT must transform to make their company more competitive
- Foundational understanding: why companies need EaaS, - Software Defined solutions and Intelligent Storage
The Transition to Value Selling
- Selling has transformed as customers’ needs have changed
- The case for a value-selling approach
- How HPE supports our partners value selling efforts
Flexible IT (Everything as a Service)
- Business drivers for EaaS solutions
- Engaging in business level conversations to qualify customers for HPE EaaS solutions and explain key benefits
- Key distinguishing values of EaaS (HPE GreenLake)
HPE Hybrid IT (Software Defined)
- The value of HPE software-defined solutions and how to engage in business-level conversations to qualify customers for these solutions
- Explain and position various HPE software-defined solutions
- Key distinguishing values of HPE software-defined solutions
HPE Intelligent Storage
- Business drivers for HPE Intelligent Storage
- Engaging in a business level conversation to qualify customers for HPE Intelligent Storage solutions and explain the solutions benefits
- Key distinguishing values of HPE Intelligent Storage
The price for this course excludes any costs for taking an exam. If an exam voucher is taken after the training, an additional invoice will be sent.