Course in preparation for HPE Sales Certified - Hybrid IT Solutions .
This course provides IT sales professionals a competitive advantage by understanding industry and technology trends and transitioning to a more strategic value-based selling approach. The course focuses on value-based selling strategies and tools with an emphasis on becoming more conversant in the language of HPE Everything-as-a-Service, Software-defined, and Intelligent storage solutions. A value-based selling approach will help IT sales professionals uncover opportunities and thrive in today's changing IT environment.
At the end of the day the HPE2-E70 exam will be taken.
HPE Sales Certified - Hybrid IT Solutions 
Experience with selling to mid-sized customers
Experienced IT sales professionals at HPE Partners
Digital Transformation and Trends
- Disruptive technologies/ the changing the business environment
- IT must transform to make their company more competitive
- Foundational understanding: why companies need EaaS, - Software Defined solutions and Intelligent Storage
The Transition to Value Selling
- Selling has transformed as customers’ needs have changed
- The case for a value-selling approach
- How HPE supports our partners value selling efforts
Flexible IT (Everything as a Service)
- Business drivers for EaaS solutions
- Engaging in business level conversations to qualify customers for HPE EaaS solutions and explain key benefits
- Key distinguishing values of EaaS (HPE GreenLake)
Shift to Software Defined--Hybrid Cloud
- The value of HPE software-defined solutions and how to engage in business-level conversations to qualify customers for these solutions
- Explain and position various HPE software-defined solutions
- Key distinguishing values of HPE software-defined solutions
HPE Intelligent Storage
- Business drivers for HPE Intelligent Storage
- Engaging in a business level conversation to qualify customers for HPE Intelligent Storage solutions and explain the solutions benefits
- Key distinguishing values of HPE Intelligent Storage
The price for this course excludes any costs for taking an exam. If an exam voucher is taken after the training, an additional invoice will be sent.